Benefit From 35-Plus Years Of Experience
When you’re facing legal issues, it’s important to choose a local attorney with a strong reputation and experience getting the results you need. You will find that at The Law Offices of Michael D. Carper.
Lawyer Michael D. Carper is a skilled, experienced attorney who has been practicing law for more than three decades from his offices in Kearney. He has built a solid reputation for successful advocacy on behalf of people from all walks of life.
A Hometown Lawyer On Your Side
A native of Nebraska, Michael D. Carper graduated from University of Nebraska at Kearney and the University of Nebraska College of Law. He has also served with the Nebraska State Bar Association’s Volunteer Lawyer Program for more than two decades.
Learn more about the firm’s legal team:
- Michael D. Carper, attorney
- Meggan A. Clark, paralegal
Focused Representation In Key Legal Areas
Mr. Carper focuses his practice on several key areas:
- Personal injury: If you have been hurt in a car accident, slip-and-fall or other type of accident involving someone else’s negligence, you can rely on Mr. Carper to fight for a fair financial recovery.
- Bankruptcy: If you’re struggling with debt, bankruptcy may provide the relief you need to get rid of debts while keeping most or all of your property. Mr. Carper can advise you of your options and guide you through the process.
- Workers’ compensation: Mr. Carper can help you pursue the benefits you deserve after a job-related accident or injury, including work-related motor vehicle accidents.
- DUI/DWI defense: You need a strong and effective advocate on your side to fight DUI charges. Mr. Carper can represent you in criminal proceedings as well as civil proceedings to protect your driving privileges.
- Estate planning and probate: It’s important to prepare for the future with a well-crafted estate plan. Mr. Carper can help you put a thoughtful and legally effective plan into place. He also handles probate and estate administration.
Attorney Carper provides skilled representation rooted in an in-depth understanding of each of these practice areas.
Standing Up For Individual Rights
Attorney Carper has built his practice around protecting the rights of individuals. He does not represent large corporations, debt collectors or insurance companies. Instead, he works tirelessly to protect the interests of everyday people.
A Commitment To Exceptional Service
Mike is committed to client service. As the only attorney at his firm, he handles all his cases personally and keeps in close touch with his clients throughout the process.
This is of critical importance when you’re facing complicated issues and much is at stake. If you’re facing DUI charges, for example, you need the assurance of knowing what to expect. You will always know where your case stands when you are a client of The Law Offices of Michael D. Carper.
Discuss Your Case With A Trusted Attorney
Please contact lawyer Michael Carper today to discuss your bankruptcy, DUI, probate or estate planning questions. He can be reached by phone at 308-224-2823 or through the website.
The firm is a debt relief agency that helps people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.